Dream Suite "Lake view" (NEW!)back to summary
Room Comfort Dream Suite "Lake view" (NEW!)
|Sunday - Friday||Friday - Sunday|
| romantic season "spring & fall" 2019|
25/04/19 - 18/07/19
18/08/19 - 21/12/19
|€ 183,-||€ 193,-|
| High season 2019|
19/07/19 - 17/08/19
26/12/19 - 04/01/20
|€ 200,-||€ 210,-|
All rates per person per night, including half-board, all Seewirt included services and local tax (1,50 Euro per person).
Enjoy the stillness untroubled and time for each other again. Please note that our hotel is not suitable for families with children.
Stay for one NightAll rates are calculated for a minimum stay of 2 nights. For 1 night we will charge you Euro 10,00 per person extra.
Please note: for New Year’s you need to book a minimum of four nights.
Half-board for connoisseurs
The half-board for connoisseurs includes breakfast buffet with a special Ronnefeldt tea assortment, and a 5-course luxurious dinner. Half board is Included in the room rates.
Half-board for connoisseurs “a la carte”
You also have the opportunity to enjoy the connoisseur’s dinner without staying the night at our hotel for 42 Euros.
Bed & Breakfast
For a stay at our hotel only with breakfast included we will deduct 27 Euro per person per night from the original room rates.
The usual arrival/departure times are as follows:
Arrival until 4pm
Departure until 11 am
If you want to use your room or the spa earlier or longer we offer you the possibility of an early check-in/late check-out*.
- Early-Check-In: from 9 am
- Late-Check-Out: until 5 pm
- Per "check": Euro 20,00 per person
* a late check-out, dependent on availability, is only possible at our reception
Double room for one
You want to enjoy the comforts of a double room all by yourself? Since double rooms are usually home to two people, we charge a small extra fee:
- Double Room “Buchberg”: Euro 25,00 per night
- Double Room “Seeblick” and Junior Suite “Seeblick”: Euro 35,00 per night
- Romantic Double Room “Seeblick Superior”: Euro 50,00 per night
If you cancel your reservation we do try our best to find a replacement for you. If such replacement cannot be found we allow ourselves to charge you:
- cancellation 15 days prior to your scheduled arrival: no cancellation fee
- 14 until 3 days prior to your scheduled arrival: 50% of the original rate
- cancellation 2 days prior to your scheduled arrival or no-show: 100% of the original rate
To avoid cancellation fees, we advise you to get travel insurance from the European Travel Insurance Company. Sometimes unexpected things happen and through no fault of ours or yours you have to cancel the trip. It would be a pity to have to pay cancellation fees on top of everything. Further information about travel insurance
Standard business conditions apply, 2006 (AGBH 2006).